Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Adventures Week 2

 I am really enjoying my book the more of it that I read. It is full of stories that are very easy to laugh at! The main character, Tom, is a young boy who is full of energy and cannot wait to cause trouble. Every chapter has a new "adventure" that Tom has, which keeps the story very entertaining. The titles of these chapters are named with the adventure or main event that is going to occur. I really like this because it gives you a sneak peek of the chapter. This also gives me sometime to brainstorm what could Tom possible be getting into now! One question that I have would be is there really going to be a plot to this book other than a whole bunch of stories and adventures? My guess would be that there will be one adventure that causes Tom to get into more trouble than usual. However, I do not know anything for sure, so I will just have to keep reading and finish the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment