Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Book 3 and Nano Wrimo

I didn't find book three as interesting at book 2, however it is defiantly getting better as I read on. The plot is developing farther and I am able to understand it more than book 1. Even though this book wasn't as hard for me to read as book 1, I am planning on re-reading it before reading onto book 4 to fully understand what was happening.


My novel is coming along well. I am continuing to write everyday, but sometimes I am not typing it as I write, so I don't always know how much I write everyday. Even though I don't for surely know, I am trying my hardest to reach my goal of 30,000 words at the end of November.

1 comment:

  1. Am happy your story is coming along well! I understand how you feel toward book 3, but I think the story will be action-y and exciting as Telly (Telemachus) sails on. :)

    ReplyDelete